2021 ISCA Award Nomination Information
2021 AWARD NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED
All-District Nominations, All-Academic Nominations & Top Team Player Nomination
Common Registration Questions:
* You may want to wait until after the all-district meetings to name your Top Team Player. Please do not ask to change your Top Team Player at a later time.
* Do not register players for “households.” Only coaches are “households” in our system. Do not register each nominated player separately. All-District Nominations & All All-Academic players should be on one form with you as the “household.”
* In this context, “Register a Participant” really means complete the award nomination with you as the head coach.
* Only current ISCA coaches are allowed to nominate players for any of the three awards.
Steps to ISCA Award Nominations…
Go To: 2021 AWARD NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED
· Click “Sign in To Begin Registration”
· Log In to Your Household
· Select Award from Drop Down Menu & Click “Continue”
· Complete Form & Click “Save & Continue”
· Review Registration & Click “Continue”
· Two Options:
o “Register Another Participant”
§ This will allow you to complete your nomination for a different award.
§ DO NOT CREATE A SEPARATE AWARD NOMINATION FOR EACH PLAYER. You will complete a total of 3 forms (1 for each award)
o “No, Proceed to Checkout”
§ This will allow you to complete your nomination
· Review Order & Click “Proceed to Checkout”
· Click “Submit Order”
· You will get a confirmation e-mail if you completed all the steps.
o Your confirmation e-mail will confirm you submitted the form, it does not provide you with the list of players you nominated. You may want to print or screenshot your nomination list, but we have never had issues with completed nominations.
*Contact Phil Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.